Show Navigation Menu
Hide Navigation Menu
Section 1 Foundations of Doctoral Study / Chapter 7 Preparing for Writing
Learners may find the following checklist helpful when writing papers and their dissertations.
1. Compelling scholarly introduction?
2. Thesis statement?
3. Body paragraphs that fully address the content required by the rubric?
4. Solid conclusion that summarizes the main points of the paper?
5. Did you check your citations and references?
6. Did you proofread? Did you ask someone else to proofread it for you?
7. Did you use spell- and grammar-check?
8. Did you check your formatting?